1. What are the minimum age requirements?

>> Renters must be 25 years or above at the time of rental.


2. What are the Driving license requirements?

>> All drivers must carry a locally accepted driving license. Only UAE licenses are allowed for UAE residents that have completed at least 1 year from the date of issue. Visitors are encouraged to have an International driving license prior to their arrival in the UAE.


3. What is your policy on additional Drivers?

>> The hirer may add on an extra driver with an additional cost, provided that he/she fulfills all the necessary requirements.


4. Do you offer a Delivery & Collection service?

>> For your added convenience, we can deliver and collect vehicles right at your doorstep for a nominal fee. This service is subject to availability.


5. What payment options do you offer?

>> Clients have the option to pay in cash or credit card for their rental. (Note: Credit card is still required for security). Debit cards are not accepted as a security.


6. Do you have airport service surcharges?

>> All vehicles picked up/dropped off at Dubai Airports will be charged an airport service surcharge.


7. How does Salik (Toll) work?

>> All of our vehicles are installed with a Salik tag. Each crossing at the Salik toll gates will incur a charge of AED 5.


8. What is Insurance Excess?

>> The customer will be responsible to settle the Insurance Excess or deductible amount listed on the Vehicle Hire Agreement in the event of any damage or loss (including fire and theft) caused to the vehicle provided it is used, operated or driven in conformity with the Vehicle Hire Agreement. A valid police report is mandatory.


9. Do you provide Oman Insurance?

>> If the hirer is travelling to Oman, he needs to collect an Oman Insurance Certificate from any of the CARLEASE branches in UAE. Charges vary based on the vehicles, time and period. This service is subject to availability.


10. What is Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) / Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW)?

>> The waiver of Super or Collision Damage is an optional waiver of responsibility for the client to pay for damages or loss that may result in loss of use and any related costs and expenses due to any collision or damage to the rented vehicle. These waivers can be purchased at the beginning of the rental and will be effective only when listed as an extra charge on the Vehicle Hire Agreement and when corroborated by a valid police report. The hirer will be liable for all repair costs and damages including third party costs if the original police report is not submitted.


11. What is your policy on fuel?

>> The Hirer should return the vehicle with the same fuel level as given. If not, the hirer will be charged the cost of fuel plus a service charge.


12. What should I do if my vehicle breaks down?

>> CARLEASE provides a 24/7 roadside assistance service. Please call 055 4722531


13. What must I do in the event of an accident?

>> In the unfortunate circumstances of an accident or damage to the vehicle, you must notify the police immediately. A police report is mandatory in such cases otherwise you will be held responsible for the entire cost of damage on the vehicle.


14. What should I do if my vehicle is stolen?

>> Report the theft to the police immediately, obtain a copy of the police report and then notify CARLEASE by calling 04 3387773


15. What is your policy on Hit & Run?

>> In case the renter meets an accident and is booked by police under a hit and run report, irrespective of being culpable for his offence, he has to pay CARLEASE the full amount of insurance excess listed on the Vehicle Hire Agreement. But in case the client wants to go for SDW the clause does not apply. However, in all cases. A police report is a must.


16. What is your policy on traffic violations?

>> Drivers are expected to abide with the traffic rules and regulations. For every traffic fine incurred you will be charged a nominal fee to cover administration charges.


17. What should I do if I receive a traffic offence/parking notice?

>> All fines or offences related to all CARLEASE vehicles are processed by our team and subsequent notification and costs are invoiced to the customer.


18. What should I do when my vehicle needs servicing and maintenance?

>> Please call 04 321 5313 or use the Book A Service feature from our website to arrange an appointment with one of our customer service representatives. We will book your vehicle in for service and arrange a replacement vehicle.